The Association of Tanks and Cistern Manufacturers evolved in 1993
from the Plastic Tank and Cistern Manufacturers Association, previously established in 1969, to promote the design and manufacture of water storage and other tank products of the highest quality, encompassing the broadening scope of modern manufacturing techniques and the materials being adopted within the water, building and chemical industries.
GRP Sectional Tank Specification
Piece Tanks -
Tanks - Important
& Tank Maintenance
Cisterns & Tanks - To Repair or Renew
& Safety Recommendations - Sectional Tanks
- The primary objective of the
Association is to promote co-operation between member companies in the common interest of achieving the highest standard of quality in the production of tanks and cisterns.
- To provide guidance
to tank and cistern users in appropriate product selection and application,
advise availability of standard sizes, methods of installation,
commissioning procedures and on the design, selection
and application of ancillary regulatory equipment.
- Facilitate co-operation between members of the association and provide a channel for the exchange of technical views and application.
- To be proactive in the development and publication of national and international product standards.
- To act on behalf of members when making representations to, and negotiating with, government and regulatory authorities.
- To promote and extend the product use in any part of the world.
ATCM Members provide quality
The ATCM Code of Practice
provides this assurance